Adobe and Campaign are compiling the thoughts of creative executives in Asia to put together a report on The Value of Creativity. If you’re a creative professional, we’d love to hear from you.
Everyone who completes the survey will be entered into a draw to win a pair of Bose Soundsport headphones.
Campaign will analyse the results to pinpoint industry benchmarks, shedding light on creative trends from the point of view of both brands and agencies. The report will look at:
- The current state of play: creative priorities and challenges for brands and agencies
- Balancing creativity vs. data: which has the most strategic importance for creatives and how this impacts budgets and growth opportunities
- Collaboration methods & tools: the most widely-used tools and main collaboration challenges for creatives
- The ROI of creativity: How brands and agencies manage creative ROI, the tools that work and tracking which assets work
- The future state of creative: from whether creative budgets will increase or decrease, to technological innovation and how AI will impact creative work
As a thank you for your time anyone who completes the survey will receive a copy of the report at the end of August.
Submit your full response by July 31st to be entered into the draw. Participate in the survey here.