Visitors to Taiwan in the 1980s were often told that Taiwan Beer was the best beer in the world.
When asked what other beers they had tasted, the informant would reply with a straight face None. That was possible, because Taiwan Beer, a product of the Taiwan Tobacco and Wine Monopoly Bureau, was the only beer that could be legally sold on the island.
Today Taiwan Beer still rules, despite a quarter century of market changes and gleeful...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events