It’s a shocking statistic to face, but according to the World Health Organisation, nearly 800,000 people die because of suicide each year. That equates to one person dying every 40 seconds and qualifies suicide as the No. 2 cause of death among 15- to 29-year-olds worldwide. It’s for this reason that special events exist to spread awareness of this oft-ignored, difficult-to-approach issue, and social-media platforms have become regular tools or even collaborators.
For example, World...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events