Former WPP CEO Martin Sorrell has said that the end of his tenure running the world’s largest marketing services holding company won’t be the end of his career.
Speaking at the Techonomy NYC 18 conference in New York City, Sorrell said he has no plans to retire.
I’m not going to go into voluntary or involuntary retirement, Sorrell said, when asked about his plans by David Kirkpatrick, founder and CEO of the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events