The time has come for brands to open up and get genuinely involved with social networks.
The marketing world may have woken up to the potential of social networking sites, but in the vast majority of cases brand involvement is till akin to a nervous teenager at her first party - happy to be there, but unsure what move to take next.
While a growing number of brands have already added a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events