In 2013, China’s President Xi Jinping introduced the idea of the “Chinese dream”a dream for the nation as well as every Chinese citizen. Nine out of every 10 people living in China have heard of it and 70 per cent believe realisation of the dream is important.
However, what is the Chinese dream exactly What are Chinese people yearning for And are there opportunities for brands to help achieve it
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events