Snapchat has rolled its advertising self-service tools onto one platform with Ad Manager 2.0.
The new Ads Manager has integrated the platform's Advanced Mode features which includes frequency capping, Snap Publisher its browser-based video editing software, Business Manager and Audience Filters with a Filter auction.
The latter will offer advanced targeting, measurement, and efficient pricing sold via auction for filters, the word Snapchat uses for the overlays that appear when...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events