It’s dark. I’m fumbling for my phone at the edge of the nightstand, its alarm medley just grating enough to get me up. 3 am, it reads.
This is my first foray into the fringe health trend of segmented sleep, the newest and, at first glance, least conventional of bedtime crazes. For those of you who missed the recent press flurry, segmented sleep goes like this 1 pass out...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events