Every two years, the Olympics comes around and makes the world seem a little smaller, if only for 16 days. And just as the athletes raise the bar on athletic achievement, so, too, do the sponsors raise the bar on creativity. In fact, in my first Ad of the Week column, back in April, I showcased Procter Gamble’s 2016 version of its Thank You, Mom campaign. This year, the world’s advertisers are already delivering inspired creative...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events