Younghee Lee, the chief marketing officer of Samsung, is already three years into her campaign to humanize the electronics giant. So there she was again at Cannes last month, reinforcing the message that her brand’s products will be enablers of human change, driving creativity to unimaginable new heights.
To achieve the seemingly impossible through technology has been central tenet of Samsung’s Do What You Can’t’ brand philosophy, triumphing in such notable marketing campaigns as last...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events