Ruder Finn has acquired Daylight Partnership for its competitive edge in insights and analytics including predictive analytics, influencer mapping, social listening tools, experience design, according to the companies.
For the last two years, the two companies have been collaborating on projects for multinational brands such as Prudential, Porsche, Cartier, Bayer and Nestle and co-developed products like the SONAR social media crisis simulation system.
The move now advances Ruder Finn’s digital expertise to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events