Programmatic exchange Rubicon Project announced the private beta release of Demand Manager, a service that helps large publishers to deploy, configure, and optimise Prebid-based header bidding.
Discovery Inc., Publishers Clearing House, AutoTrader, Southern Cross Austereo, and Domain are among the first clients.
Built on Prebid, a standard for open-source header bidding that Rubicon Project champions, the service is transparent, flexible and ready to connect with more than 70 exchanges and SS...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events