Matt Blonder’s been in the retail game his entire life.
His career began at the humble Gap in San Francisco as a retail trainee around 20 years ago. Now he sits at the head of Reebok’s global marketing team on the other side of America.
It’s a role Blonder recently slid into following the sudden departure of Melanie Boulden, who left the brand after around 12 months to become president and general...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events