In 2007 the first of Japan’s baby boomers started to retire. Fifty years of marketing practice said they were finished as a target group because we all knew that the only thing you try to sell to retirees is insurance, hair restorer and small blue pills. Wrong. The fastest growing category for sales that year turned...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events