RGA Shanghai has appointed Sook Ping Chow as managing director and Terence Leong as executive creative director.
Chow replaces Wong Kian Fong, who moved on in April 2017 to iSentia China to look after its social intelligence business. Since Fong’s departure, Christer Eriksson, regional managing director for strategy, has served as acting MD while based in Singapore. Eriksson will now return to his former role as regional planning director, according to the agency. ...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events