Publicis One Japan this week named Masahiro Ando as its new chief strategy officer, filling a gap left by Sosuke Koyama, who moved to Facebook in July. Ando, who goes by the nickname Andy’, spent the last eight years at Coca-Cola, where he was most recently director of creative excellence. Before that, he had a one-year stint working for Cirque du Soleil.
Ando’s mantra is “enjoy the pressure”. In an interview, he admitted that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events