Publicis Groupe says it has officially launched Digitas in the Middle East, with a 50-member team in Dubai led by CEO Tony Wazen. The Dubai office will service clients including GlaxoSmithKline, Renault Middle East, Emaar Hospitality Group, Lactalis Group and Bolton Group Middle East.
The data-driven marketing agency already had a presence in the region as DigitasLBI MENA, and Dubai is already listed among Digitas' global offices on its website along...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events