In the newly created role, McCusker will help push Isobar’s brand commerce capabilities across the EMEA markets it operates in, as well as leading the management and development of clients.
Based in London, she will report to Jean Lin, Isobar’s global chief executive.
Lin replaced Mark Cranmer, who had led the agency since 2009, last year. She was previously Isobar’s global chief strategy officer and Asia-Pacific chief executive.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events