Publicis Groupe has become Nivea’s global advertising partner, while WPP has clinched brand owner Beiersdorf’s Eucerin and Hansaplast brands, after a holding group pitch.
The Hamburg-based personal-care company appointed the two agency groups after a pitch led from Europe that also involved Omnicom and Accenture Interactive.
Beiersdorf is looking to overhaul its marketing output and has actively sought to arrange its advertising with major holding groups. Nivea previously worked with Interpublic's FCB...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events