Censorship in Hong Kong appears to be ramping up. The High Court has granted a temporary injunction to block messages inciting violence on two of the most popular communication channels used by region’s protestors. This comes just weeks after Apple was pressured to remove an app that was being used to organise movements.
On Thursday 31 October a member of Hong Kong’s High Court, Justice Russell Coleman, granted an injunction filed by the secretary for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events