Over the past two weeks, protests in Hong Kong have been called “likely the largest in the city’s history” with over 2 million residents taking to the streets to protest a controversial extradition bill that, if passed, would allow suspects to be transferred to mainland China for trial. Aside from tear gas and pepper spray attacks on June 12, the protest has been largely peaceful.
As the city is a hub for events...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events