The study revealed that the most mature markets in the region, in terms of the percentage of marketers using programmtic buying, are Australia 48 percent, Japan 46 percent and Singapore 46 percent.
Of these, 82 percent are either satisfied or highly satisfied with their investment in programmatic technology, indicating that marketers are benefiting and getting returns from their programmatic adoption.
The study also found that 96 percent of these adopters...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events