A game in which players are tasked with creating and evolving a pathogen into a deadly plague that can destroy the world has become the most downloaded paid mobile game in 80 markets across the globe, amid the real-life spread of the novel coronavirus.
Plague Inc is a strategy simulation mobile game, developed and published by UK-based independent games studio Ndemic Creations. It has been trending as the top paid game by...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events