Gaming in Asia Pacific is estimated to bring in a whopping US$71.4 billion in 2018. This past August, Singapore hosted the inaugural ASEAN eSports tournament, and in four years’ time, at the 2022 Asian Games, competitive gaming will be a medal event for the first time.
With all the hype around esports, one would think this emerging trend would have been seized upon by consumer brands, pumping in dollars to tap into the global...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events