A game called The Critical Core’, created by Mcgarrybowen Greater China, along with Game to Grow, Interdisciplinary Council for Developmental Learning, and The Star Institute for Sensory Processing Disorders, is therapeutic not for escapists who slay dragons, but for children with autism.
“I never thought I could get four kids who are on the autism spectrum and who have never met each other to sit for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events