PHD has hired former Twitter country head Roy Simangunsong to take up the newly created post of managing director for PHD Indonesia. In his new role, Simangunsong will lead PHD across all business functions, reporting to Rajat Basra, CEO of Omnicom Media Group Indonesia.
The hire is part of the agency’s intent to further strengthen its Indonesian operations. Susana Tsui, CEO of PHD APAC, added “PHD markets in SEA have been gathering strong momentum...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events