Pernod Ricard is investing in producing more content and programmatic systems in-house as its chief executive today warned the industry that brands can not rely on third parties to know their customers.
Speaking at the Pernod Ricard roundtable to discuss its 20162017 half-year financial results, chairman and chief executive Alexandre Ricard also highlighted the need to quench consumers' thirst of brand provenance.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events