By now you’ve most likely seen Pepsi’s latest ad. It’s been called insensitive, forced and sure, they have a pointcombining Kylie Jenner, a political movement and Pepsi was always going to be problematic. Some have even gone as far as to say this in-house offering may just be the best advert for agencies ever.
But let’s remember for a moment agencies don’t always get it right, either.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events