The digital out-of-home OOH landscape in Singapore has been pretty busy of late with bespoke executions offering a more integrated and real-time means of engaging with commuters.
Although large segments of consumers are reachable through mobile and digital channels, a significant portion of any day is still spent outdoors, and this is where OOH advertising lays claim as a vital touchpoint. According to Singapore’s Land Transport Authority LTA, bus and rail ridership rose by...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events