Ten Gold Pencils for nine different pieces of work helped propel Japan to the second slot in the country rankings, far behind the US but ahead of the UK in third and Australia in fourth. China finished ninth on the country table, edging out India in 10th.
On the global agency table, Leo Burnett Sydney finished third, behind only Droga5 New York and BBDO New York, while Dentsu finished fifth.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events