There are traps you should avoid when designing a product too much stuff, too much features, too much technology, too much sensors, too much APIs. This is dangerous product thinking. Just adding all these to your product won't make it better for people. Now, more than ever before, the success of product design is tied to the understanding of the behaviour...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events