PHD and Omnicom Media Group have created a unit dedicated to their Volkswagen client that will tap into and analyse anonymous data generated by people researching cars online.
Dubbed Engine, the agencies' new approach will go live in Q4, and will be used to reach prospective car buyers at various points around purchase.
Engine pools specialists from Omnicom agencies PHD, Annalect and Adylic to support technical operations, audience building, dynamic creative...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events