Heath will take on the role of worldwide executive director and chief growth officer, reporting to worldwide CEO John Seifert. In an exclusive interview, Heath told Campaign Asia-Pacific that the move to New York follows the expansion of responsibilities he took on in January when Seifert was appointed worldwide CEO.
Chris Reitermann, currently CEO of Ogilvy China, and Kent Wertime, currently COO of Asia-Pacific, will step up as...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events