A recent Forrester report stirred up trouble regarding the efficiency of Facebook marketing for brands that invest in it, with its author, Nate Elliot, even sending an open letter entitled Facebook is failing marketers to Mark Zuckerberg himself.
This report was based on responses from 395 marketing decision-makers from three countries US, UK and Canada and it placed Facebook last among the tens of digital channels it was compared against, with a mark of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events