China’s MICE industry is on an upward trajectory. Of the major cities, Bejing ranked first in China, and fourth in Asia, for conferences, according to data from the International Congress and Convention Association.
Hotels too, are gearing up to cater to increasing demand. Located in downtown Beijing, New World Beijing Hotel offers...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events