The events arm of the Hong Kong Tourism Board hosted over 70 travel agents from around Asia at an awards ceremony at Hong Kong’s Ocean Park yesterday to recognise their work bringing MICE groups to the city.
The annual event, organised by Meetings and Exhibitions Hong Kong MEHK, was part of a five-day trip designed both to reward the agents, all top performers in their markets, and to show off Hong Kong’s latest MICE...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events