Going forward in 2019, Hong Kong will pivot towards medium-sized conventions, and small and medium-sized incentive groups as the city addresses challenges in the MICE industry, said Hong Kong Tourism Board HKTB executive director Anthony Lau.
Speaking at a session on Hong Kong’s tourism overview yesterday, Lau said “We will extend bidding efforts to medium-sized conventions from APAC and associations from mainland China, as well as smaller conferences of strategic importance such as the Forbes...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events