Biometric facial recognition, event bots and virtual reality were all showcased at this year’s Asia-Pacific Incentives Meetings Expo AIME, which took place over 20 and 21 February at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre MCEC.
Alongside the latest developments in event tech, other highlights included revamped industry insight sessions, extensive networking, food and even fashion, with many travel accessories on display.
While AIME was noticeably smaller in size compared to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events