The business of marketing has become increasingly complicated and sophisticated in recent years. Yet the career development path for people in the sector remains unclear, especially in Japan, where the role does not have a long history.
The Marketer Career Association aims to improve this situation. It outlines its goals as being to define the value of marketing as a profession to demonstrate the ability of marketing to move business to support professional marketers’ career...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events