MullenLowe Group has announced it wil combine its operations in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong to create MullenLowe Group Southeast Asia, and it has appointed former XM Asia and Possible CEO Paul Soon as CEO.
Soon was most recently CEO of Possible APAC and has 18 years of experience. In 2000, he founded ADinc.com Advertising and Digital, which was later acquired by AKQA. He then joined XM Asia, which appointed...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events