McCann Worldgroup Japan appointed Kenji Shimizu as general manager of Craft Worldwide in Japan, effective March 15. He joins from Wunderman, where he ran creative and production operations for clients including Microsoft and Dell. He will be charged with “reinventing” the Craft operation in Japan.
TBWA Sydney hired Matt Springate, currently managing planning partner at Grey London, as chief strategy officer. He will join TBWA Sydney at the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events