Bessie Lee, one of China’s most experienced media executives, has resigned as CEO of WPP China with effect from 1 May. She will focus full time on Withinlink, a China-based startup incubator and early-stage venture fund she founded.
Lee has been China CEO since 2013, during which time she said she was responsible for more than US$1 billion in annual revenue in that market. WPP companies and associates in Greater China bring...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events