Spend targeted at smartphones and tablets increased by 159 per cent year-over-year YoY for social advertising, while spending growth in search advertising jumped 66 per cent in the third quarter ended 30 September.
The rise of mobile has been phenomenal in the past year, according to the digital marketing technology company.
“Our data shows that mobile continues to be the most exciting area of growth in both social and search advertising,”...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events