The most important thing to remember about video advertising in the mobile era is this smartphones are not tiny televisions. Just as TV wasn't visual radio and radio wasn't an audible newspaper, mobile must be recognised for what it is a new medium that demands new content grounded in experiences that are native to the platform like speed, choice and relevance.
The golden age of TV advertising flourished when creative masters embraced the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events