Self-promotion is dead. Content pollution has rendered our audiences hyper-allergic to anything that smells remotely of sales or advertising. For PR to continue being productive, we need to start telling stories which aren’t our own. Our focus needs to shift to the customers of our brands.
This is nothing new. Case studies, testimonials, and customer stories of all kinds have been part of the PR toolkit for years. However, while the effectiveness of other tactics...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events