The growth of online video is well documented. But ICYMI global online video viewing is expected to rise 20% in 2017, according to media agency Zenith’s latest forecast. What’s more, the agency estimates that consumers are spending upwards of 47.4 minutes a day watching videos online. This is almost eight minutes more viewing time than 2016.
As a region, Southeast Asians are amongst the most fervent video consumers. An AOL report in 2017 found that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events