Mindshare has reported that a March 2019 controlled test of blockchain technology in a programmatic supply chain in APAC resulted in a 28% efficiency improvement for PepsiCo.
Specifically, Mindshare said the the test of Project Protonannounced in September in partnership with Zilliqa Research, Rubicon Project, MediaMath and Integral Ad Scienceresulted in a 28% efficiency improvement in terms of the cost of viewable impressions. The test compared two campaigns, one running...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events