The move follows the departure of global chief integration strategy officer Steve Blakeman for the Asia-Pacific CEO role at OMD.
Clinton Simpson pictured assumes leadership responsibilities for regional accounts, while still fulfilling his role as managing director of UM and Initiative in Singapore. Simpson has led UM and Initiative in Singapore for the past two years. Previously, he was general manager of Ballamyhayden in Australia.
Natalie Pidgeon takes...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events