Mindshare has appointed Steve Blakeman as global media lead for the Nestlé account.
He was most recently managing director for global accounts at OMD, overseeing the Renault account. Blakeman was also previously chief executive of OMD Asia and was based in Singapore for four years.
Blakeman replaces Simon Mathews, who is taking over responsibility for WPP's Team Kimberly-Clark. The Nestlé account is co-ordinated by Mindshare across Group M...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events