2020 has begun, in marketing terms, with the thrilling news that Mastercard has released a single Merry Go Round that builds upon Mastercard’s sound architecture in a way that gives new meaning and purpose to the brand. This bold initiative has already been described by Vice as a dumbass project. Is that fair
My favourite David Ogilvy quote has always been that the best ideas come as jokes. Presumably, if he’d been...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events